Re: [oletrucks] muriatic acid..be careful

To: "Armijo, Manuel L" <manuel.l.armijo@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] muriatic acid..be careful
From: bill h <boxerbull@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:31:29 -0800 (PST)
Pick up an issue of Chevy High Performance from the
newsstand and look at page 23 for the do's and don'ts
of paint stripping.  Pretty good article.  There are a
lot of good magazines and books in the book stores if
you take the time to find them and then read up on the
basics of what you want.  I know that a lot can't be
done by some of you but this isn't a cheap hobby.

--- "Armijo, Manuel L" <manuel.l.armijo@intel.com>

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/