[oletrucks] Classic Industries

To: OleTrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Classic Industries
From: Alan Quin <Alan_Quin@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:00:52 -0800
        Hi Fellow Ole GMC Truckers
                I` m looking foreword (Two weeks they said )to getting
my first repro rubber floor mat,floor felt and rubber seal from Classic
Industries. Found the sales office quite easy to deal with. From the
pictures in the catalogue (The one which took six months or so to come
last year).The mat should fit my floor in my 52 GMC 1/2 ton with 350 PG
and column suspended power brake pedal.I`ll only have to contend with
the pre punched brake/clutch holes in the mat.Our Canadian " Peso "
makes one cringe when we canadians order state side.Let you Know how it
looks when I install ! Look at my truck at
http://sites.netscape.net.alanquin/homepage