[oletrucks] Books-a-million has ArtDeco/AD/TF Calendars on sale, $3...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Books-a-million has ArtDeco/AD/TF Calendars on sale, $3...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:54:09 EST
    Went by the big Potomac Mills mall in Dale City, VA this evening, and
swung by the book store to check out the mag rack for hobby, truck, kit
plane, and other interesting paper flops. Was walking by the front area, and
noticed the calendar dept. had 75% off the stock, and a nice old Truck
calendar was promenently displayed there. Picked it up, there were at least 5
of our Chevy trucks, the TF trucks consisted of '58 and '59 Cameo and NAPCO
trucks, the AD's had some fine models , with a few Fords and a Dodge. Also
picked up a Cars of the '50's calendar with some Hudson and AMC cars on it,
both were regularly $12, now $3. Look good in the garage for sure! That's my
report for the evening, except for 3-6 inches of snow coming our way,
woo-hoo!

Jerry
ready for a big snow...