Re: [oletrucks] New to the list

To: wmgilroy@avaya.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New to the list
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:17:40 EST
Bill,

Welcome to the list!  I too am in the same "boat" as you -- don't own an old
truck yet (prefer GMC's though) but definitely see one in my distant future,
and yes I too live here in good ol' NJ.  You will find a lot of help, advise,
and knowledge here on the list.  I've been on since last summer and am
learning quite a bit (must admit though, I'm not much of a mechanic).  Good
luck to you with your search and "future" ol' Chevy Truck project.  BTW,
where in NJ are you?  I'm central -- Trenton area.  Keep in touch...

Roger Roslowski
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)