[oletrucks] Pacer for sale in NJ cheap, any AD guys need a front end?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Pacer for sale in NJ cheap, any AD guys need a front end?
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:54:50 EST
    There's a Pacer on ebay for sale, I was going to bid, but decided it was
too far away for me to fool with it, as I"m looking at a Hornet X at an
auction tomorrow. If any of you ol' truckers are looking for a nice front
suspension setup for your AD truck, go look. It ends Friday Feb 16th at 9:45
PM EST, so there's only a few hours left! The guy's Email name is
Casper31009@aol.com, if it doesn't sell, and you want to contact him. Just
search for AMC Pacer in the search line, it'll find it.

Jerry CAsper
can't fit many more in the driveway...