[oletrucks] TF Pcups at auction

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Pcups at auction
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:37:51
To all that are interested,
There will be a farm auction on Monday the 19th of February at 45509 WCR 39
in Pierce Colorado starting at 1000 (10:00 AM).  They will auction a '59
Chevy Apache 3spd, with a 283 engine-SHARPE and a '57 Chevy PU 3 spd with a
261 engine.  I don't know the condition but may go there today.  Call Marvin
(the owner) if you have any questions at 970-897-2574.  Also go to
www.k-wauctions.com for more info.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

PS - I hope that this information will smooth the ruffled Task Force
feathers of those that were O-fended by my last message that defined what
'TF' stood for.  Sheesh, can you spell 'humor'?  And whatever you say about
my mother, the same back to you but double!  NA NA NANA NA!