[oletrucks] Fwd: Truck Question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fwd: Truck Question
From: cmbcmorris@webtv.net (Curtis Morris)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:39:24 -0600 (CST)
From: cmbcmorris@webtv.net (Curtis Morris)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:35:14 -0600 (CST)
To: tedt@mp3.com
Subject: Truck Question

I need to find out how to adjust the doors on my 55 2nd series truck.
The drivers door seems to be off.  Here's what I have: Top of door fits
well and the body lines line up real well.  However, the lower portion
of the door ( last 8 to 9 inches) sticks out about  1/8 to 1/4 inch when
the door is closed.  Do you think the door is sprung or is there an
adjustment that will take care of this?  Thanks for your help.  Curt
Morris