Re: [oletrucks] Interchange between 292 (Chevy) flywheel and

To: Rob Steinmetz <rstein@sssnet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Interchange between 292 (Chevy) flywheel and
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:37:42 -0500
No, I'm sure the Chevy 292 flywheel will not fit a GMC 302. I bought a entire
270 GMC
enigne to use it's flywheel on my military 302. I hear there are other choices
that may
be re-drilled but you really need to go to the Inliners site, or join Inliners
to find
this stuff out. These are the folks that know/have done that.

Grant