Re: [oletrucks] Go ahead--Tell me I'm STUPID!!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Go ahead--Tell me I'm STUPID!!
From: John Dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:16:41 +0800
Durwood,

Mostly true, but you forgot the subdivisions within AD owners:

1/2 - 3/4 tons driven by Wussy-truckers.

1 - 2-1/2 tons driven by Average Truckers.

3 tons and up driven by Real Truckers (sorry, no Chevys available in
this catagory).

John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL
http://www.strato.net/~jrdorsey/
'49 Chevy 1 ton Panel
'52 GMC 640 Firetruck, 23000lbs and no power steering!
'51 1/2 ton Chevy Suburban (actually it's owned by a FEMALE cousin)