Re: [oletrucks] TF front shock mounts

To: "Haas, J. de" <Haas@WT.TNO.NL>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF front shock mounts
From: Tom <tfvjr@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:56:46 -0500
Hey, Joeri
I think you'll find that bit of golden wisdom in the archives from none other
than
Jim Forbes.
He has really impressed me with his working knowledge of these trucks.  I have
more
messages written by Him saved in my own archives than from any other person (no
offense, guys!). If you go to
http://www.escribe.com/automotive/american/chevygmtruck/index.html
and open ANY message from Jim (or J) Forbes, you'll have the option to VIEW
OTHER
MESSAGES BY THIS AUTHOR. If you're serious about your truck, read EVERYTHING
he's
written. It'll do you good!
Thanks Jim, and good luck Joeri!

Tom Volpe