Re: [oletrucks] rocker panels

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rocker panels
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:48:41 -0500
Deacon, my parts book (55-63 1-1/2 ton thru 2-1/2 ton) has them listed for
55-56 series 6-8-10 (group 16.600) and shows two different part numbers.
One for use with 55-56 fenders on a 55 or 56 cab and one for using 57
fenders on a 55 or 56 cab.  My 56 8400 has them and they are factory.  They
are needed to trim out the wide fenders used on the BIG trucks.  I don't
know why they aren't listed for 58-59.  I would be interested in them if you
don't need them, let me know.

Regards,

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker