[oletrucks] SS Braided Brake Lines FS

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] SS Braided Brake Lines FS
From: "Gage L. Thompson / Schulz" <Gagejohn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:14:59 -0600
Guys, I've got a set of Stainless Steel brake lines that I ordered from
Classic Performance about 2 months ago......well they ended up sending me
lines with 7/16 banjo fittings....and of course I figured out I need 3/8
about 2 days ago.

The thing that really sucks is that I had so much trouble trying to line out
my last disk brake kit I bought from our fellow list member......that I
threw in the towel and bought everything I needed from CP....and STILL don't
have everything I need!!

Well, you guessed it, no returns or exchanges after 30 days.  Soooo....if
any of you need 7/16 and have 3/8 I'd be willing to work out a swap.  If
not, I'd entertain offers around $50ish...or maybe other equitable Task
Force parts trades.  Check the CP catalog under TF SS Brake lines....I paid
like 69.00 for the things.

They will work with disk brake conversions, if you've got the calipers with
7/16 thread.  Also, they're the same thread as stock drum wheel cylinders.

Let me know if you can use them...if not, it's of to e-bay.

Thanks, John Schulz
59 3100