[oletrucks] This Old House (show), meet This Old Truck (magazine) ...nea

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] This Old House (show), meet This Old Truck (magazine) ...neat !
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:50:38 EST
    I was "visiting" Borders Books, the very upscale bookstore, and while
looking thru the mag-rag rack, found a truck magazine that I've never seen
before. Called This Old Truck, it covers all kinds of "trucks", from pickups
to commercial trucks, vans, station wagons, foreign, domestic, and all old.
The latest issue had some nice AD 1.5 to 2-ton trucks, Mini Cooper trucks,
'61 Plymouth 2-door wagons, some trucks from the teens and twenties, etc. Way
different than the usual Chevy TF or Ford F-100 articles. Had a nice article
on the IH Cornbinder P/U trucks. All in all, a nice little color mag for
those of you looking for something different. They even have a website at (
you guessed it! ) WWW.thisoldtruck.com . You commercial truck guys might like
this particular magazine! They also have ads in the back for parts For Sale
and Wanted for the bigger trucks. Maybe the website can give you more info, I
haven't visited it yet. Just thought I'd pass this along....

Jerry
brought back TF door to take to my bodyman from farm storage...