Re: [oletrucks] Going Rate for Truck Fenders

To: jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net, MarkNoakes@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Going Rate for Truck Fenders
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:16:27 EST
  Gee,

  I wonder if i need to explain EVERYTHING I write, please re-read my reply
(first to the thread).

  I DID NOT state that fenders were worth $50.00, NOR that I can find them
for $50.00.  What I DID state is that you could WAIT FOR TWO YEARS before you
would find one for $50.00.

  Hope that this clears it up.

 BTW, I have a set of '55-2 front fenders, I'd be happy to patch the minor,
minor bubbling, sand and primer...and take $250.00 apiece for them.

  Mike