Re: [oletrucks] obvious question re TF fenders and fenders for

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] obvious question re TF fenders and fenders for
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:26:25 -0600
No, though I sure wish they did.  The 1/2 and 3/4 ton (and maybe
the 1 ton) trucks have the same fenders.  Starting with 1 1/2 ton
trucks, the fenders are larger, they bulge out just in front of the
cab and have larger wheel openings.

Too bad, there is a very good GMC TF 2 ton truck nearby in a field
with an electricians body and pole boom on it.  It has no visible
cab rust and very little fender rust (two holes about the size of
a silver dollar at the bottom rear).  It spent its life off the highway
in a mine and didn't see the salt they use on the roads around here.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN