[oletrucks] trucks for sale

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] trucks for sale
From: Christian Pointer <cpointer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 13:58:18 -0800
Hey, I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon as it were and list my
ex-projects for sale as well. I have a 1950 GMC in complete restorable
shape with the title, and a 1951 Chevy 3100 parts truck/rod project,
newer rear end, no title. Either or both need to go to help finance the
1953 Panel I'm currently working with/on. I'm in Everett, WA about
thirty miles north of Seattle.
Christian in Everett, WA
1953 3100 panel