Re: [oletrucks] Take me off this list!!

To: "Mike Suriano" <climbandmaintain@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Take me off this list!!
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 13:52:08 -0800
>Why is it that everytime someone wants to be removed
>from this list we have to endure the same emails over
>and over again?

I personally find it much more irritating to have to read abusive responses
to people who ask for help politely.

Susan, to remove yourself from the list a message to
majordomo@autox.team.net with

unsubscribe oletrucks

I understand that Yahoo is acquiring the list host, and that this has made
it difficult in certain cases to remove yourself, so you may, infact have to
rely on Miq to unsubscribe you.  Hopefully you won't have to endure too much
more rudeness in the process.

Regards,

Grant S.