[oletrucks] 2 50-53 chassis F/S with cabs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 2 50-53 chassis F/S with cabs
From: podunkjr@netscape.net (Steve )
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:07:43 -0500
Must sell!!! Located in California.

I have 2 partial truck for sale. One would be good for a stock build up and
   the other would make a great street rod project. The first is a 3 window cab
   on a stock frame with stock front suspension and for a little extra can have
   stock rear axle. Second truck is a 5 window that someone messed up building
   street rod out of. Cab needs TLC. Frame would be great to put a camero
   subframe on (which I can include for extra). Needs rear axle. Has stock
front
   suspension. Email me with offers and for further details.
--
1951 Chevy 3100 Pick Up