RE: [oletrucks] Am I on your Ole Truck list??

To: "Dave" <dave@juniorbaseball.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Am I on your Ole Truck list??
From: "William M. Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:14:18 -0500
Dave Destler of British Car fame ?

The first time your e-mail came through, and I saw the junior baseball
reference, I thought "hey didn't the guy who started British Car go off and
do something with Little League stuff?" There are quite a few LBC Oletruck
crossovers. Miq, the guy who runs this list is one himself.

Bill Schickling

1940 3/4 Chevy
1960 Austin Healey Sprite
1961 Austin Healey Sprite