[oletrucks] Paint color 55 2nd series

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Paint color 55 2nd series
From: cmbcmorris@webtv.net (Curtis Morris)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:45:01 -0600 (CST)
My truck is a 1955 2nd series.  It was partially restored when I
purchased it. The previous owner is unknown to me because I purchased
the truck from a dealer. It appears that the truck has been restored, to
this point, all stock. It has a very pretty green paint, and I'm
wondering if this is factory color.  How can I find this out, and where
can I obtain original factory paint codes? Also, I'm looking to restore
the interior as well. Was the interior painted with enamel and was it
flat, semi-gloss, or gloss finish? It is a beige color now. (What isn't
rust colored of course) Thanks for your help. Curt Morris