[oletrucks] Gauge Questioins?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Gauge Questioins?
From: "Joshua Tivis" <Tivis@pp.okstate.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:15:02 -0600
I recently put my two gauges back in the truck.  Both the gas gauge
and the battery gage worked when I took them out, maybe 4 months
ago.  Now that I have them back in and hooked up neither one will
move does anybody have any suggestions on why:

First of all did I hook them up right:
I ran a wire from the on side of the key to the battery gage then
from the other post I ran a short wire to the gas gage. then the
ground running from the gauge to the gas tank.

Will that work.  If not what do I need to do.

Thanks again,

Josh
1949 chevy 3100
Perkins, OK