Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Info Needed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Info Needed
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:43:08 -0600
Make sure the clutch is installed in the right direction (so that the
springs aren't rubbing the flywheel). Check that the clutch disc slides
properly on the input shaft splines. The pilot bushing could be binding with
the tip of the input shaft.

Claude
1959 Apache Fleetside
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam