[oletrucks] Headlight rim seal installation

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Headlight rim seal installation
From: "Steven R. Moree" <s_moree@webzone.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 17:28:50 -0600
I need a little assistance with my 1949 Chevrolet 1/2 ton pickup, in
particular, how to install the head light rim seals, rim and clips.  I have
the factory assembly manual and the factory service manual, but neither
details the assembly - unless I've overlooked it.  If anyone has an
explanation or can point me to a reference, I would appreciate it.
As always, thanks in advance.
Steve