[oletrucks] '51 electrical parts

Subject: [oletrucks] '51 electrical parts
From: WILHELM GORDON <gvwilhelm@home.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 21:06:14 -0600
I'm finally getting serious about rodding my '51 GMC and I've started by
pulling the motor (traded for a 305 SB/ 350TH).  I'm going to pull
everything forward of the firewall in order to clean up the frame and
work on the steering/suspension/brakes.  I am not restoring the truck so
I've got a couple of electrical parts available to anyone who is willing
to pay the shipping and spend some time cleaning them up.

They came off a truck that I have been driving (up until this last
weekend!)  The first piece is a small black fuse box labelled "STOP &
TAIL FUSES   20 AMP"  I also have the larger fuse box that is labelled
"DELCO  REMY   Made in US"  This piece is about 2 1/2 inches sq. with a
4 wire connector block on the side.  Both were originally located on the
drivers side of the firewall with the larger box up a bit higher than
the smaller box.

I'm located in Calgary, Alberta Canada.  Please ping me off list if you
are interested.

Gordon Wilhelm
1951 GMC 9300