Re: [oletrucks] Tires & wheels - Michelin XCA

To: j.eric1@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tires & wheels - Michelin XCA
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:22:28 EDT
Eric, et al

The new tires are great - I cannot believe how much better the ride is now. I
think I need to play with the inflation pressures some more - It was a little
bouncy. That could mean more pressure to "work" the springs/shocks more or
could be less to soften the tires. I'm running 45 psi all around right now.

The steering was a little more "darty" but I haven't had the alignment (toe)
checked yet. That could also indicate need to drop pressure a little to
reduce cornering power.

What pressures are you or others using in these tires?

Overall, I'm amazed at the difference after only one ride.

Thanks,

Emory Hodges
EEHodges@aol.com
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"

In a message dated 7/22/2000 3:40:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,