Re: [oletrucks] Air Compressor Update

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Air Compressor Update
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 22:33:35 -0500 (CDT)
I had a friend whose dad almost had his hand taken off trying this.  He was
pressure testing a reparied water heater tank with compressed air only.
When the tank failed, it split open and went flying.   With water, it only
leaks.  What he should have done was filled the tank with water and only
put a little air in the top to test it, or better yet use a pump and
actually hydro it.

Don't use something makeshift for an air receiver.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN, where they really started building my truck.