Re: [oletrucks] Welding Help Needed!

To: <trks@javanet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Welding Help Needed!
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 00:00:58 -0400
Grant,
The torch - quench method has been quite successful when I tell myself
"that's much better".  I too have tried to keep going for even more
improvement and then found myself overdoing it.  That's why my advice is to
go slowly in small spots. You're right though, I forgot to caution Deve to
Stop BEFORE it's perfect.
Dick
1959 Apache 1 ton - "Chief"