[oletrucks] help with paint color for '54

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] help with paint color for '54
From: "Walter Nash" <wbnash@dakotacom.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 05:26:35 -0700
?

    I am about to paint my recently resto'd '54 Chevy pick up and I need
help with the color.  I want to do it in what it was, the ivory-with-a-touch
of yellow( lemon creme?).  What was this color called and is there a paint
number, etc. I can give to my painter?  Do you have any pictures scanned in
that
you could send to me or can you point me to them elsewhere on the web?
Thanks.

                                            Walter