[oletrucks] 52 GMC 2 Ton, 1st day out. . .

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 52 GMC 2 Ton, 1st day out. . .
From: Adam Brandon Whitson <ABWDVM@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 19:10:42 -0700 (PDT)
It was beautiful, insured, tagged (antique), hauling 1600# round bales
of prarie hay to my cattle.  Best $60.00 i have ever spent for a
vehicle.

Any suggestions on:

Mirrors.  Need to be wide to get around the bed.

Spedo works, but cable was twisted off. . .  Not sure why, turns very
easy.  I have the 4 speed, there was the square key still in the trans.
 Pulled it out.  I guess i will try to buy a new cable and see.

Anyone have a gmc steering wheel center?

Anyone have any advice on how to replace the bed boards?  I have a 13
foot bed.

ABW

=====
Adam B. Whitson, D.V.M.