[oletrucks] Re:Paint

To: Tom3600@webtv.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:Paint
From: "David" <mytruck@hehe.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 21:11:25 -0600
Thanks alot your help is appreciated.  With the new tips I am anxious to
get back on the gun again, but unfortunately I am in college and finals
start this week.  I might have to wait another week or so.  Hopefully my
mind can stay off the truck a few days so I can pass the tests instead of
daydreaming.

Thanks to everyone, especially Tom.

David "Tex" Carr (23 yrs)
1959 short step  (41 yrs)