[oletrucks] WTS: 56 Short Stepside in Middle GA

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] WTS: 56 Short Stepside in Middle GA
From: Joseph L Burnett <jbrntt@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:31:11 -0500
To the list,

I'm jumping ship from my '56 short stepside to a 67 of same bed
configuration.  I'd like to sell what I have and move on.  Basically, I
have the small window cab - step returns/cab corners have been replaced
with new metal, rebuilt doo hinges, body/doors dipped and resealed and
new paint.  New windshield.  Frame has '77 Camaro front clip w/all new
suspension parts, corvette rear end, tank moved to rear.  Tilt automatic
trans column, vintage air, new port elec wiper motor, elec window
regulators converted by the outfit in the Carolina's, new heavy
fiberglass rear fenders/steps from Creative Glas, new 15x8 corvette rally
wheels with new 235/70R15 Hoosier tires, new wiring harness, new bed
wood, strips, hardware, roll pan, tailgate, front box panel, etc. etc.
Too much to list.  Right now it has a fresh (never cranked) stroked 350
with TPI/computer/wiring harness and 700R4, but I'm planning on using the
power train in the '67.  There is still some work to be done and things
to figure out, but I have most of the stuff to finish the job.  Price for
body plus parts is $6750.  May entertain selling power train with the
truck.

I'm in Warner Robins GA, right off I-75 about 100 mi south of Atlanta.
If interested (or if you know someone who is), please contact me off
list.  Thanks in advance.

Joe Burnett