[oletrucks] 52 GMC 2 ton Rims

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 52 GMC 2 ton Rims
From: Adam Brandon Whitson <ABWDVM@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:35:25 -0800 (PST)
I have the widowmaker rims.  I have located 6 20inch 3 piece rims with
the narrow lock ring on the outside.  As far as I know, these can be
used safely. They match the 4 1/4inch hubs and have 5/8 lugs.

Others have suggested using 10 lug 19.5 rims, but as far as I know,
these more modern rims have a larger center hole, greater than 4 1/4
inch.  I cant use them because of the weight of the truck and load.

So, is there such a thing as a more modern rim, like a 19.5 with 4 1/4
inch center hole and 5/8 lugs?

ABW

=====
Adam B. Whitson, D.V.M.