Re: [oletrucks] AD frontend lowering

To: joe <chevy1@jps.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD frontend lowering
From: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 11:39:30 -0700
I was going to suggest moving the spring underneath as well. There's a truck in
Alberta done that way. Looks great, only drawback being a total lack of
suspension travel. He only has an inch or so between the axle and the frame,
without the rubber snubber. Might make for a harsh ride.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles