Re: [oletrucks] Restoration Package.

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Restoration Package.
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:34:28 -0800
When I ordered mine several months ago(I received it in a week or 2) I just
asked the guy for a restoration pack and he put me on hold for a minute and
then checked with someone else, He came back quickly and took the
information and that was it. It was painless and they were very nice! Don't
forget this is a free service. Don Simmons. Also I ordered one for three
seperate pickups. 1953,1962, and 1985 and received all of them.