Re: [oletrucks] Question?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question?
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 08:30:41 -0800
Hi Tom,
Normally the box has to be moved outboard a little to clear the exhaust.
There are probably many different ways to do this, depending on the person
doing it. I put up a copy of an article from an old magazine which shows
one possible solution. You can take a look at it here
<http://home.utm.net/bfischer/adv8artl.html>

>I have a 1954 1/2 ton chevy pickup. I removed the stock straight six and
put a
>small block chevy 350 into the truck. While fitting the engine in the truck I
>ran into a problem with the engine not clearing the steering column. I have
>the stock steering column and suspension, and would like to keep it that way
>to save money. Has anyone experienced this problem? And if so how did you
>solve it?

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer          e-mail - bfischer@utm.net  or

robert.f.fischer.jr@syntegra.com