[oletrucks] 216 parts

To: "truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 216 parts
From: "Dave P" <my51truck@eudoramail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 05:52:15 -0800
I've made this post in the past and have had a few bites, but I still have too
much stuff around the garage. I have most all the bolt on parts to the 216,
pans, covers, manifolds, carb, distributors, water pumps, etc. I plan on taking
the whole pile to the scrap yard in the Spring, so if you want something let me
know. Prices are very fair....FREE. Just pay shipping.

To the person wanting the oil filter. I still  have it, but lost you address.
Please send it again.---

Dave P
'51 project
'53 part-time project