Re: [oletrucks] White Walls

To: "William Schickling" <bugeye@twcny.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] White Walls
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 15:01:40 -0400
Bill, are you looking for wide whitewalls....or the modern smaller
whitewalls?  If you're looking for wide WWs, do you want a radial or bias
ply?  Coker has wide whitewall radials, but they're about $160 each.  I
found a company in SC that sells them for about $80 each.  Let me know if
you need the info.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100