[oletrucks] Reducers and resistors

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Reducers and resistors
From: "Joe Clark" <jclark1@utk.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:46:28 -0400
I am rewiring my '50 3100 (12 volt w/ alternator) and I am in the
process of putting in an ignition resistor and reducers for my
heater, horn, and gas gauge.  I am trying to figure out a good place
to put some or all of these things and was thinking of putting them
into the old housing of my voltage regulator.  They'd be out of sight
and the truck would keep an authentic look.  My question is
whether putting them all together inside the VR housing (mounted
on the firewall under the hood) generate too much heat and cause
damage????   Any help would be appreciated!!!!!