[oletrucks] Trucks For Sale Sites

To: "oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net" <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Trucks For Sale Sites
From: cupola2@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 08:49:43 -0700
Hi there,
I found 2 sites that have AD and TF trucks for
sale.  One is inl Oregon and the other, I believe,
is in TN.  I tried posting these sites as links in
2 messages a few days ago and they did not come
thru.  I know nothing about these trucks and they
don't have pictures available.  If anybody has had
dealings or knowledge of these sites, please let
me know.  The trucks at the Oregon site sure are
cheap enough.
http://www.cyberhighway.net/~kjudy/CARS.html
http://www.car-nection.com/Southwoods/

John