[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#126925734: 1953 Chevy

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#126925734: 1953 Chevy Pickup
From: irishjn@one.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 05:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  1953 Chevy Pickup
Seller: hinshaw@nitline.com
Starts: 07/04/99, 16:08:51 PDT
Ends:   07/11/99, 16:08:51 PDT
Price:  Starts at $500.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=126925734

Item Description:
        This is a 1953 chevy pickup which came from the factory with a stake
bed. The engine was rebuilt several years ago and truck has been sitting for
quite a few years. It does not have a title but I will supply a bill of sale.
It ran very good the last time I drove it and it has a new front end (tie rods
etc). It does need some tenderloving care before it would be roadworthy but is
a very rare truck. Buyer pays all costs of getting it home. Money order within
3 days after close of auction. Good Luck in your bidding.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com