[oletrucks] Fender patch panels

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fender patch panels
From: "Rob & Margie J." <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:38:15 -0700
Does anyone know if anyone is reproducing patch panels for AD rear fenders.
I would easily say that about 80%+ of the ones I see could stand to have
either the front portion, or rear portion replaced.  With as many of these
trucks as are on the road, seems these would be perfect candidates for
repair panels to be made, and not all that complicated of a pattern either.
So....anyone know of any?

Rob