[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#124957834: @@@ GMC 1

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#124957834: @@@ GMC 1953?? Parts @@@
From: jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
Don't even know if this is what it claims to be, but the GMC owners might want
to take a look.

Jeff Nelson

Title of item:  @@@  GMC 1953?? Parts  @@@
Seller: urban@zwebsite.com
Starts: 06/30/99, 06:37:30 PDT
Ends:   07/07/99, 06:37:30 PDT
Price:  Starts at $3.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=124957834

Item Description:
        This is a heater houseing and heater core from a old GMC truck. I think
a 1953 but I'm not for sure. It has a good core. The chrome has been painted
black and on the 3 foors it says Special-GMC-heater. It is a Harrison unit
Factory. Buyer pays shipping costs .All sales final so Please ask questions.
Payment must be received within 10 days of auction end or contact with seller.
See my other auctions. THANKS!!!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com