[oletrucks] Big, tall, truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Big, tall, truck
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:12:04 -0700
I mentioned a couple weeks back about acquiring a new project truck,
specifically a
5703S from what I  can determine from the resto packet supplied lightning fast
by the
free 1-800-222-1020. I think it arrived less than a week after I called. I also
ordered one
for our 3100, however that one hasn't turned up yet, but I was given a case #
for follow
up.
I trailered it home the day before Fathers Day, since ladies first, I thought
it was Mothers Day.
Needless to say THAT didn't fly when it came thru the side gate. Perhaps I
slightly under
described what pretty much filled the 20 foot car trailer, and my wife wasn't
quite prepared
for the lil ole truck and a few extra parts which actually showed up. We had to
remove the
outer rear tandem wheels, 1 1/16" lug nuts since they fit right where the 16"
high rail is on
the trailer, but length wise I think we had a couple feet to spare.  My friend
Mark who helped
load it on the trailer didn't even hang around for a brew. I don't think I can
remember Mark
ever leaving without a beer before. Needless to say we went out to my spouses
favorite
restaurant that very night!

Anyway here are a couple pix of it taken where I found it. I don't have any yet
taken here in
the back yard yet, since I only go near it after dark. I'm afraid of the rocks
and verbal abuse
hurled my way by the neighbors :)  (just kidding)

Cab over picture 1
<<http://home.utm.net/bfischer/pix/coe1as.jpg>http://home.utm.net/bfischer/
pix/coe1as.jpg>
Cab over picture 2
<<http://home.utm.net/bfischer/pix/coe1bs.jpg>http://home.utm.net/bfischer/
pix/coe1bs.jpg>
Cab over picture 3
<<http://home.utm.net/bfischer/pix/coe1cs.jpg>http://home.utm.net/bfischer/
pix/coe1cs.jpg>

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer          e-mail - bfischer@utm.net

robert.fischer@cdc.com

rfischer@worldnet.att.net