[oletrucks] 58GMCfleetside

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58GMCfleetside
From: Perry Smith <perigrinefalcon@netscape.net>
Date: 25 Jun 99 12:28:26 PDT
Hi I am Perigrine Falcon, for the purpose of these messages, Falcon will do. I
am now the proud owner of a 1958 GMC 1/2 ton fleetside. The body and bed sides
are in realy good shape. Under the hood resides a chevy 350 w/holly 4 bbl,
backed up by a muncie 4 speed. The bench seat has been replaced with buckets.
Over the July 4th weekend a friend and I will drive out about 115 miles from
home and load it on a flat bed and drag it home. And then the fun will begin.

Falcon

http://webmail.netscape.com.