Re: [oletrucks] Proud owners of a 59 Fleetside...

To: K & B <apache58truck@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Proud owners of a 59 Fleetside...
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:31:56 -0600
Keep up the "Good Work" and this might be the catalyst that connects your
son to the reality of the world.  We build trucks and tractors all the time
and you can use your truck all the time also.  This is way more realistic
about the our world than TV which is watching life rather than living
life!   I think you can either watch life or live it!

Sincerely,
Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com