[oletrucks] '53 3800 series

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '53 3800 series
From: Michael Lindstrom <mlind@ezlink.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 03:50:45 -0600
I have a friend who has recently found an immaculate '53 3800 series 1
ton truck that was stored in a barn. We've been able to discover
(through the serial #) that the production number is 013225. This truck
has only had three owners and is in excellent (mostly original)
condition. We are having trouble finding out anything about this series
of truck. How many made? How many still around? Worth? Can anyone help
us with some research sources and suggestions? Local "experts" have
valued the truck from $9,000 - $27,500. We would appreciate any help....