Re: [oletrucks] Re:

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re:
From: "Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@seatac.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:02:40 -0700
A year or two ago there was a long thread on the subject of "in-cab" behind
the seat gas tanks and the word of experts like the infamous Jim Forbes, et
al, was that the safest place for the gas tank in our "ole trucks" was just
where they were at, behind the seat. There were several stories, one by Jim
about  a truck that was in a wreck and burned out and the only thing
untouched was the"in-cab" gas tank still half full of gas. It was decisive
enough for me that I decided to leave mine just where it is, behind the
seat.

Ralph Linnell

"ChevySix"
ChevySix@seatac.net
http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/
Inliners International Membership Chairman
Inliner # 2132