Re: [oletrucks] Radiator - gas tank

To: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Radiator - gas tank
From: "Jimmy Whitley" <doodle@flintemc.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:21:40 -0400
I have installed a gas tank between the rear frame rail of my 55 2nd series
pickup. It is from a 1984 Olds Cutlass. I cut the neck off just about 2-3"
and used the truck tank filler neck with hose . I can get the exact
measurements tomorrow if needed.I used the same tag flip down ,just flipped
it upside down and fill the tank from rear between bumper and bed.it holds
16 gallons of gas.
Jimmy
doodle@flintemc.net
http://members.flintemc.net/~doodle/index.html