Re: [oletrucks] 1958-60 235ci. in need of new owner

To: RobXR250@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1958-60 235ci. in need of new owner
From: Jeff Davis <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:58:24 PDT
Rob,

     I'd like to get $200 for it. It's a complete running engine with new
rear main seals,and oil pump. I plumbed the oil lines in stainless tubing.
It still has the glass bowl fuel filter, the vent tube that extends from the
lower portion of the block and both manifolds are in good shape. But as I
said before it needs main bearings. Also the valve cover,which I'd like to
keep, is chrome. Not sure if this is something that you would want anyway,
but if not I thought I'd let you know that you'll probably be needing one.
If still interested let me know and I'll get ya the #'s off the block and
such.
     Not sure where you're located but I wouldn't guess it would be too
feasable to ship.

     Jeff Davis
     St. Peters,MO
     '51 custom