[oletrucks] Big Trucks 73 to 87

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Big Trucks 73 to 87
From: porboy298@email.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 20:12:17 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All,
 Mark Noakes asked about a list for the Big
Trucks 73 to 87 Chev. escribe.com has it along with the oletruck list and one
for 60 to 66, and one for 67 to 72. I go back and look at the old messages
sometime for info on
something that I remember seeing on our list
or to get info on one of the others.
 I noticed that Mark was going to a antique
tractor show. They are a blast. With most of
us with the old trucks it is just another part of our hobby.
 On headliners, I have a 49 Chev 6400, 5 window truck that I use quite often.
The PO
put in a texured alum sheet in for a headliner and it is just great. he used a
rivet gun and put it in 3 pieces I think. I
always thought it was one of the best headliners I have ever seen. Its hard to
ask
how he did it as it was a one owner truck and
the only was I got it was after he died.
 It is a fun thing to use my 50 model Hough
2 wheel loader to load dirt in my 49 Chev truck and spread it with my 50 model
Farmall.
Far out friends.
Regards
Bill Porter